The Footprint King Foam Orthotics Shoe Insoles were designed to protect your feet and joints to help you skate (years) longer. Kingfoam Orthotics feature a Kingfoam Toplayer, Arch Layer, extra forefoot pad, additional heelpad, and an Orthopedic pressure moldable support pad. All of which is to say, they take care of (and mold to) your foot. Each insole adapts to your unique arch shape and provides stable support at the moment of impact while you skate.
- Replacement insole for thicker insoles, Skate specific
- 4mm thickness, Reacts and adapts to each step
- Stable support at moment of impact, Trim up to a half size below
- Adapts to your unique arch shape, Kingfoam archlayer
- Recommended for low to mid arch, Absorbs 91% of impact energy